Sunday, September 07, 2008

I break my own rules

I have my own principles in life and I hold on to them firmly so that I won't lose myself. These principles make up the personality and characteristics that I possess. If I break them, I'll lose my sense of direction.

Right, that sounded serious.
But what I'm really trying to say is....

I once swore that I'll never use Facebook, but as some may have noticed, I was recently seen active in that online community.
And now I hate myself for that.

I'm not giving in to the fun and entertainment that people seem to enjoy on that community.
Instead, it's the distance that leads me to find an extra channel to stay close to home.

So on one hand, I'm losing myself because I broke one of my own rules.
But on the other hand, I'm breaking my rules so that I won't lose too much of myself from being away for too long.

Get what I mean?

So concisely, this entire post is to announce that Na is active in Facebook. But don't try to shoot me or buy me or rate me online, because Na is still not amazed by the "wondrous" applications in there.

I spent 1hr removing/ignoring all those useless applications to clear my page. How is that entertaining!? o.O
Nono.. joining in will feel like I'm playing the adult's version of Neopets. Stab me.
Spare me my download quotas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that my flight home has been confirmed, there's a sudden urge to fly back immediately.

In my case, homesickness strikes when I know exactly how long more I have until I return.
Somehow, I'm subconsciously striking off the dates on my calender, counting down till the day I can go back to Jalan Mat Jambol.

No comments: