Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Mad Maid 3: The End

Omg.. i can't believe there's actually a sequel to my Mad Maid 2 entry.
wahahahahaha!!
And I'm blogging it overseas!

Neways, on Sunday night, my maid decided to put up her disappearance act again.
It's not sure how many times she has pulled if off since the last one, but her alarm clock played her out again.

At approximately 2.30am, my lawyer brother decides to watch some tv in the living room. (Yea, we do that quite often, the kids don't sleep until the sun is gonna rise.) My fat brother was in the hall on the 2nd floor using the computer (playing rather than studying, I presume).

Once again, the alarm clock in the maid's room went off. It was almost like dejavu. My brother opened the door to find nothing but thin air, and went upstairs to wake the folks up.

My dad's first instinct was to head to my room's window (my spy window, where I always have a clear view of the main gate) and there she was, returning home. I think I might have passed spy-skills to my dad.. otherwise he wouldn't have headed straight to my window to find her walking home so coincidentally. Oh yea, I was the one to find the maid hiding behind my neighbour's van (with my instincts of course) the last time she sneaked out.

Oh, and when my mom knew my maid just got back, her first instinct was to lock the doors, because she knew my maid only had the keys to the gate and not the doors.
*Oh Dear*

Yea, my maid sat at the porch until 3am, when my mom decides to let her in and listen to her explanations.
I wasn't at the crime scene, but I know my mom well. During this half an hour, she would have thought of a solution to this problem and talked it out with my dad.

Her explanations were (not her exact words):

Maid: Ramadan starts tonight and I thought I can go and do some exercise.
Na thinks: Exercise at 2am in the morning!?!?!

Narrates: Obviously my parents won't fall for that excuse, so they continued probing.
When my dad first saw her walking back, she was holding a plastic bag in her hands, which was no where to be found during the interrogation.

*My 2 brothers went to search the porch and garden and found the plastic bag*

Maid: It's not mine. Someone might have left it there on Saturday. I swear it's not mine.
Na thinks: Hmm.. she's quite smart to conjure such an excuse.

Narrates: There was a family gathering on Saturday where all my relatives went to my place for pot luck. Again, my parent's didn't fall for that. My dad saw her holding that bag lar! So they continued interrogating.

Maid: No no. I never go out. I was sitting outside waiting for the door to open.
Na thinks: Wow.. her story really evolves quite abit from the first ramadan exercise story.

So, my parents decided that this woman is not to be trusted anymore.
They bought her air tickets and cancelled her work permit on Monday. The flight was on Tuesday, and my family will be left with no maid, and no part-time housekeeper (cuz the part-time housekeeper is pursuing her studies in Aus) for a very long time.
It's only in times like this do the guys in the house realise the importance of the part-time housekeeper's existence.

Oh! And...
For all you know, she has a (bangala) boyfriend outside whom she meets up regularly.
And remember the black magic incident where she has to go home (indo) for 2 weeks?
She might have gone back to get an abortion la!
She could spin tales to get herself out of trouble this time, I don't see why the other stories in the past were not lies as well.
OMG!
With me out of the house (I'm the only one who stays at home all day) there's nobody home to watch her!
OMG!
That Bagala (if there really is one) might have trespassed and slept on our beds!!
MY BED!!!!
YIKES!!!
I mean, it makes sense right? I'm not in Singapore, I'm not using my room, not sleeping on my bed, so the chances of me finding out someone used my bed is ZERO!
My room faces the main gate, so it's perfect to spy on anyone entering or leaving the house, so the chances of the maid using my room is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!!
KILL ME!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANNA SLEEP IN MY BED NEMORE!!!!
All of a sudden I feel like my bed in college feels more cosy than the king koil mattress in Singapore.
*Pukes*

No comments: