Sunday, September 14, 2008

SM Town 08 Shanghai

Wow, life really is different now.
I just realised that my guy friends would all be in NS by next week.

On to more SQUEELING!!!

SM TOWN's SHANGHAI CONCERT WAS LAST NIGHT!!!
as usual, my Lovely Sab was giving me live updates on soompi and through TVAnts live audio streaming of the concert.

Thanks a million Sweetheart!
I'll thank you a billion if we really do get to go to Bangkok. But first, I'll need to thank my mom a zillion and Bangkok's politics Gazillion times more.

First of all, and MOST IMPORTANT of all, YUNHO STRIPPED ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREAKING HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh... and I'm soooo Happy that Fel actually said that the pic of Yunho naked in my msn dp looks HOT!
*Squeals in Delight*

Seriously... can bangkok's politics improve just alittle?

Secondly, a piece of news good enough to pop champanges in my hostel, and all around the world.
SNSD (aka Girls Generation) got boycotted again.
These China fans didn't even hafta plan anything. It just happened.
Cassies and ELFs crossing their lightsticks to make an "X" and Boo-ing the whores once they get on stage.
There are even rumours saying that the leader of SNSD was spotted crying and the whores were caught off-guard by DeJavu.
Party People!
I'm Sooooo Lovin' It!

Thirdly, I heard in SM Town Shanghai, there are Hell Loads of DongBangSuJu (DBSJ) going on on stage.
And I'm gonna miss all those fancams all because of the budget download quotas.
*Curses!*

The next SM Town Concert would be on the 29Nov in Bangkok. Rumour has it that it may be cancelled or postponed because of the unstable politics right now. But since nothing is confirmed, I'm still assuming that the show will go on.

Just when I thought I'll have my chance to see HOT SEXY YUNHO, the Bangkok Army Commander has to ruin it for me.
If you've been wondering, my mom forbids any travelling to Thailand while the stability of the country is uncertain.

For some consolation, S.Korea is under the list of countries under consideration for the year end family vacation.
Nothing has been confirmed since the fat brother thinks S.Korea would be too cold to visit in December.
Coming from a boy who has more layer of fats than clothes. *Pissed*

Fourthly, who was it whom tried to escape from getting an injection during Anations in 07 or 06?
Real Dong Bang (Jaejoongie fan) would know this answer.
Joongie got a new tattoo and it was spotted under his see-through drenched white tee.
My uni Dong Bang friend didn't really like Jae's new tattoo. But I kinda dig it! Rmb the tattoo on his shoulder blades? He added treble clefs on the sides.
Way to go Hottie!
Your "Husband" (My Honey) Strips while you go around showing off your new tattoo, just to arouse me.
*Yikes!*

Lastly, Bitch of Asia (BoA) is planning to make a move on America. (Well, it's actually LSM's idea, since JYP and YG has made a move already.)

You know how Bitch of Asia loves using her name for slogans, i.e. Best of Asia. Now, it's Bitch of Asia, Bring on America, with the title song "Eat You Up".
Na says: JYP knows english, YG has help in english but LSM really needs to hire some1 asap. That title of the song is a Major Turn-off!

She attended the press conference with a cast around her left arm.
Na says: Well, Bitch of Asia must have broken her arm while trying to lift America up into her mouth.

Because of that, she missed the SM Town concert in Shanghai.
Goodie.. otherwise I might not be able to take the trauma of knowing how close my Honey and Darlings are with her on (and off) stage.

I actually have pictures of all the above-mentioned scenes, but I'm too lazy to upload and credit them.
So go search for them yourself.
It's the hottest topic in the Kpop world currently, it shouldn't be hard.

No comments: