Friday, September 26, 2008

Souvenir Time!

---2nd Edited-Repost---
Alright people!
LAST CHANCE!!!!

Na is not going home until another 1.5 months time but since Na will be Freaking busy after the mid-sem break, Na will be doing her shopping now!

By 26th September 2359hrs (Sg Time) [TONIGHT!!], my Singapore Lovelies better tell me what they want for souvenirs. Otherwise, you'll just be getting macadamia nuts and chocs when she returns.

Categories to choose from:
  • Beach Brand Items (Roxy Ripcurl Billabong)
  • Aus/NZ Brand Items (CottonOn, Supre, JayJay)
  • Accessories
  • Perishables: Food, stationeries, etc.
  • Koala Bears and Kangaroo Softees
  • Krispy Kreme (Name your flavour - subject to availibility)
  • Others: You name it and I'll assess if it's buyable.
Please note that it's 1 gift per person. I'll accept 2 pieces of Krispy Kreme order for 1 person.

Mode of Contacting Na:
  • Tagboard
  • Email
  • MSN (before Sg Time 10pm, or whenever I'm online)
  • Mobile (if u're willing to pay the roaming fees)
You don't hafta be pai seh, cuz Na doesn't wanna brainstorm on gift ideas.

Note!: The item that you asked for might not be the gift I'll be getting for you. It's not possible that I go searching for the exact thing that you want. I have my own life to struggle with already. But rest assured that it'll be something similar. I just need to know what are your preferences.
Remember!
Anyone who doesn't give a reply will end up with chocolates.
and I MEAN IT!

P.S. Guys stuck in NS are excused. But you'll still get chocolates. Sorry.

I AM Waiting...

No comments: