Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yunho Overload

It may be the mere coincidence that the college is mowing lawns in the spring, thus stirring up flower pollens.

But my friend insists that it's the new TVXQ 4th Album teaser picture that made my left eye swell up.

Just 2 minutes after I've seen that picture, my left eye started growing lumps on the lower lid and swell in another minute.

Before I saw that picture, I was ogling at more SM Town pictures of HoRella (Yunho + Heechul) and HyukSu (Eunhyuk + Junsu) and lastly YunJae.
Plus a few Yunho and Kyuhyun, and Hankyung, etc.

And my friend alerted me with the new teaser release.
BAM! I got stroke.

For the 2 minutes of starring before my left eye swell up, I could only see Yunho's *ahem* Hot Bod.
I couldn't even see Yunho's face.

After the swelling happened, I started taking a step back to see the rest of the picture.

Seriously, I hope they would stop at that.
Na's reasons:
Na's eyes are swelling,
Na's Haven has no more banner space,
I don't think Yunho can go any futher than that.
*Imagination runs wild*

*Slaps myself*
Better stop there before my right eye decides to swell up as well.

--------------------------------------------------------Edit-----------------------------------------------------------

So when Na found out that the choreography of Mirotic (a word that SM came up w) was choreographed by a dancer (Kenny Warmold) from the movie "You Got Served", I went to dl it straight away from DC (college intranet).

Dammit!
If TVXQ is gonna start dancing like that, I swear I can love them forever more until I turn 80.

"You Got Served" is a typical dance movie.
Genre of dance is closer to Step Up 2 than the first Step Up.
But I'd say, if anyone watched "Stomp The Yard", it's pretty much like that (w/o the stepping).
Hip Hop, B-Boy, Popping, Locking, Krumping, and a whole load of Freestyle.

I'd love to see B-Boy Yunho, as long as he stays safe and intact.
*Touch Wood*
*Fingers Crossed*

Na says: "Those Abs must put into good use!"
*Nods Head*

But I've gotta warn you if you're thinking of watching that movie, beware of the lousy tape editting and camera skills. (and mayb the directing and acting too.)
It makes the movie look super cheapo.

No comments: