Friday, September 05, 2008

I don't get it.

Ooo! Wow! 1 post per day for this week! I really have alot to say! wahahahaha!
So I tracked back to find my last TVXQ updates on Na's Haven.

To my surprise, I found a huge disparity between my pre-departure posts and my current posts.

90% of my pre-departure (not counting those I blogged 1-2 days b4 I fly) were on TVXQ and in the remaining 10%, I hardly talked about my life.

In my post-departure posts and more recently, in my settled-down posts, the ratio has been inverted. And to my horror, my blog is turning into a content-boring typical mindless girl diary.

Before u know it, I'll be writing stuff like:

"Today, I woke up at 9am, brushed my teeth and had eggs for breakfast. I meet up with XXX in AAA shopping mall and bought YYY. Then, I met up with BBB and XXX, BBB and I had CCC for dinner....."

Oh, and you don't feel it yet because experiencing life in a different environment is supposed to be refreshing and thus, curiosity is what keeps this blog interesting to my Singapore Lovelies nowadays.

But this is precisely what I've been avoiding.

Rather than telling you where I go and what I eat (like who cares?), I very much prefer to write my thoughts and feelings because *ahem* it sounds deeper.
I might as well tell you how often I take a dump and what I do with it (just kidding! I don't do anything to it other than flushing it down <-- Dammit! I just blogged abt what I do with my poo).

Then again, I might be thinking too much.
Afterall, I was told to update my blog often so that people will know my current status in Aus.

And to be honest, I'm blogging to kill time and procrastinate. I dread working on my assignments so I need an excuse to get out. If u haven't noticed, the lack of TVXQ is due to my download quotas.

Be assured that Na's Haven will be back to normal in 2.5 months time.
Oh wow! only 2.5 months left until I see Sunny Singapore!
I'm still not convinced that I shld reveal the exact date of my return. I assume it's because of the uncertain reception I may receive judging from the farewells I got b4 flying. I'm not entirely sure myself.

Na's current status (syndromes): Na is away from home for 2 months - starts missing local delicacies.

No comments: