Monday, September 22, 2008

Na Shrieks Again!!

I'll only blog about 2 pictures of the TVXQ mini concert press con, which was ytd.
Lemme explain.

Take a look at the first picture I've chosen. No matter how hot my Yunho Honey looks, the first thing I've noticed are the major blinding malfunctions. I see an inspired Andre Kim style in Jaejoong and Changmin. Baggy coat with too much details on Jaejoong and a Horrendous head of Changmin tat I'd have mistaken as painted on. What's with that shape!?!? O.0

And then, no matter how glarring the malfunctions are, Na's basic instinct is to move her eyeballs to where Yunho Honey is and stare at him for an unbelievably long time.

Out of Every TVXQ member, my Honey looks the best.
Seriously!
Junsu's squirrel fringe, Yoochun's I-do-not-wish-to-comment head, Jaejoong's wardrobe malfuntion and Changmin's sad sad haircut all sum up to 1 conclusion:
My Yunho Honey looks the best at the Press Con!!
Na says: Yummy Yummy!! Honey Darling! Isn't he all manly gorgeous??

Btw, Jaejoong is the inspiration to the creation of the word "Mirotic". Just an FYI, cuz I'm not sure abt my views on that word itself. It's complicated.

credits: naver + mXiahcky
shared by: fangirlmitz


Just a shout out to QP (and other Dong Bang Friends).
Na never fails to spread the TVXQ love :)
Remember the Jap and Aussie Friend in my project group featured in one of the photos from my previous post?
Well, they saw my wallpaper of DongBang's Teaser Photos and I just had to ask, "Who would you go for if you had to choose 1 of them?"
My Jap friend (who lived in Aus all her life and has a Kor BF) says: I'd go for the guy most to the left (in the B&W Scarf teaser pic).
My Aus friend says: Yea, I'd go for him to.

Nope. It's not Junsu they are referring to. Scroll up to see the teaser pic on the right of the banner. Look who's on the left in that photo.

Yea. It's him.
Should have known. That kid has got flawless facial features and the height to go with it.

Before I could have a reaction, both of them made this comment, "I will never choose the 2nd guy from the left. He looks ugly."
They were referring to the same picture.

Oh wells. As long as it's nothing bad about Yunho, I'm satisfied.

No comments: