Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Being 21 is Sinful!!

Turning 21 gives me a reason to swipe my credit card and wipe clean the hard earned years of effort in my bank.

Yea, and you'd think I'm not the kind of person who saves $$. Just because I never owned a piggy bank half filled with coins doesn't mean I never learn. I am generous with the people I love but I'm thrifty on myself.
Well.... at least up till last year.

So! All About TVXQ Season 3 is scheduled to be released in end of July/beginning of August!! And it's definitely gonna cost me another freaking 100SGD!!
A mailer just came in from one of my TVXQ product supplier handling me the (good) news, and I'm already racking my brains for an excuse to not succumb to pre-order priviledges (yet).
Did I mention that my 1st paper starts tomorrow?
I really am putting my brain into good use.

(Pretending she's her mother reading Na's Haven)
Na roars in anger : "GO STUDY LAR!!"

Did I also mention that for the first time in Na's Haven I'm actually gonna admit that I Hate Korean Right Now.
Seriously, what was I thinking, taking up Korean Language as a subject when I couldn't even master my own mother tongue + dialects I've been exposed to on a daily basis since birth. Even if I probably over-expose myself to the Korean Language for the past 4 years, I was most definitely out-of-my-mind when I thought it wouldn't hurt to take Korean as an exam.

Na's pleas to her friends: Please firmly stop me if I ever decide to take up level 2 Korean next semester. Thanks in advance.

No comments: