Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stupid Excuse

Yea... I really should be studying.
My life is pretty screwed right now. I feel like my sleeping habits in Brissy is moving backwards with time/age.
I now sleep for only 3-4hours in intervals. Pretty much like an infant.

Anyways, I slept at 1-ish am and woke up at ard 4am. Laid in bed to see if I can sleep some more but to no avail.
At 6am, I decided to give up and see if books can bring me back to bed. No luck with that yet.

So I decided to blog about it. But somehow, I ended up changing the entire blogskin. I kept the old 1 though. It was too TVXQ-fied to delete. Rest assured that the old skin will return as soon as my life gets back on track.

Oh yea.. and my choice of the template is quite surprising. Like I said, my life/mind is screwed and mental atm. I still love Yunho the most, but I'm just feeling this Junsu "귀여-ness" (GweeYeo-ness, aka cuteness). Seeing these faces cheers me up during times like this.

FYI, I typed the Korean in this template. Word for word. Ooo.. I can count that as revising for my exam. (:

I really suspect this baby sleeping habit thing is getting to my head. Because I'm paying ALOT of attention to Changmin in the latest Incheon Airport photos.
There's something about him that is different from before, but I just can't pinpoint what exactly.
Sense of style?
Finally revealing his TVXQ persona for real?
I mean, he's been this tall and this sculptured for quite sometime already, but it's only since Mirotic that got him outshining.
I still don't get it. Why can't I keep my eyes off this photo of Changmin????

Na hears: "Please put your brain into better use for now."

Photo credits to DBSKnights & as tagged.

No comments: