Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Like as if the heat isn't enough to keep Na out of Singapore

Singapore's government has to announce another piece of "GREAT" news.
Singapore's total population grew to 4.84m in 2008, up 5.5% over previous year
Seriously, I never once thought this is possible, but it seems like the grass IS greener on the other side, Australia's side.
I'd suggest all of us to stop popping babies and ship our parents to suburban countries so that they can enjoy retirement with style. This way, we can keep our country young and spacious.

Na says: Did you just take me seriously!? I wouldn't trade anything to keep my family together. But I'm quite serious about stop popping too many babies... unless I marry a husband who absolutely adores kids, who coincidentally happens to be from a top selling SKorean boyband in both SKorea and Japan and all of Asia.
v(^.^)v

Shared via AddThis

No comments: