Thursday, June 04, 2009

It's Yoochun's Day!!!

Our Yoochun has grown a year older today!!!
This post is specially dedicated to our dandy boy Yoochun!!
Despite being my least favourite member of TVXQ, I still have 170 pictures of Yoochun in my laptop. Na LOVES ALL OF TVXQ!!!
And truthfully, if he had a nice haircut, Na would love him as much as all the other members. REALLY!
See!! With a nice hairstyle or beanie/hat/cap/head accessory, Yoochun can look cute too!!!
And we can't deny that he's the source of our TVXQ self-composed songs. There are so many of my favourite TVXQ songs compsed by him!!
Love Bye Love and Kiss The Baby Sky are on Top 10 Most Played Songs on Na's Kpop Songlist.
Keep the creative juices flowing and...
Na says: 육월이십발일 마나십보요!
Interpretor Na: Let's meet on 28th June! (Loosely translated)
유천오빠 새일축아해!
Interpretor Na: Yoochun Oppa Happy Birthday!

Na sidetracks alittle:
I MIGHT be going to Hokkaido this vacation!! WHOOOO!!! But that will mean less time in Singapore... I'm still considering if I should go Hokkaido or spend more time in Singapore. I'd seriously be on another immigration rampage if I accept the trip. 어떻게?
Interpretor Na: How?

No comments: