Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Na needs to move in 1 day

It's been confirmed. Na can move to her new room earlier than the contract stipulated date. But the catch is, I need to move in within a day. So Na chose today, 24th June, the day before her final paper to move. Really... aussie are pretty inflexible people, I have no choice.

On top of that, I've also partly given up on this paper. I've calculated and I only need 16% to pass the overall, still, I cannot be conceited and totally ignore the books. I did read 2 journal articles and I'll make myself read 2 more articles and 3 more chapters tonight for tomorrow morning's last fight.

Then after, it'll be down to the city for some Krispy Kreme before heading back to Singapore where good doughnuts don't exist.

I do have a feeling that I'll be able to provide a few more entries before my immigration frenzies.
But in case I don't, friends and family, Na is super worried about going home. The weather is so gonna kill me. It was horrid the last time when I return in spring. Now that it's winter here in brissy, going home would be asking for my life. Rach says it's tolerable, we'll see.

Last night while Na should have been studying:

Everything seemed professional until half way through when Junsu and Taec decides to vie for attention. But the best part is that nobody actually bothers about what's going on in the foreground. At least all I was watching was Wooyoung stuck onto the wall, Junho looking pissed but still self-conscious and Khun... umm... neither interested to join in nor amused at his hyungs and dongsaengs. Awww~ poor Khun Wooyoung and Junho. They've probably been practicing the whole night thinking that this might be their last round and the boys had to mess it up because of their own egos.
Still, Khun at 2:22 is Delicious!!

No comments: