Monday, June 08, 2009

Map illiterate

Yes, Na can't read maps to save her own life. Which is precisely what's stopping her from her Hokkaido trip this July.
As it turns out, families that are touring Hokkaido will need to hire a car and navigate their way around the place. Unfortunately, only the felines in Ng Family are available, and so happens that the both of them are map illiterates. Sad to say, but the Men lead the way in this family.
So there's no way the patriarch is gonna allow us women to make a fool of ourselves in Japan.

I could see the disappointment in my mum's eyes while we were talking through the webcam. So I made a really stupid suggestion.

Na said, "Do you want to go Tokyo on the 4th and 5th of July?"

You may ask, why is that statement stupid?
Well, going to Tokyo on the 4th and 5th of July will eventually fulfill Na's NEW lifelong goal, which she only set for herself ONE Week ago.

Tohoshinki's Final Stop for their current The Secret Code Live Tour in Japan 2009 in Japan's Tokyo Dome on 4th and 5th of July!!!

Obviously my mother rolled her eyes and questioned the need to watch them AGAIN in less than a week span.
She OBVIOUSLY doesn't know and couldn't comprehend the difference of the 2 concerts.

I know it was a tough call having hopes that she will actually give in to me. But I should have known, the day she will become a fangirl is the day I marry Jung Yunho as his wife.

Na hears: "Keep dreaming."

No comments: