Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Speedster Na

After much experience in packing/unpacking and moving, I've finally mastered the skill of quick pack & unpack. Within a day, Na moved all her assets from the old sunlight infested room into her new spacious and cold room. Not only was all her possessions moved, it was nicely unpacked and arranged by 6pm.

The brisk move was mostly motivated by the fact that Na has her most feared paper due at 8am tmr, and in spite of aiming only for 16%, Na isn't confident of achieving even 10%.

Now, before I fly off, let's begin the tour.

When you first enter Na's new bedroom. You're welcomed by her forever unmade bed.
Of cuz I had to Dongbang-fy the room. It isn't Na room if it isn't Dongbang-fied.
The desk. Hmm.. never noticed how messy it is until checking out this photo for the first time. DO Note that I've only just moved in and I still have to mug for 1 more night.
Do you see TVXQ Wall Calendar on my wall?? Sexy Jaejoongie!! Can't wait for Yunho's month.
As you probably can (or cannot) tell, this room is at least 1.5times the size of my previous room. Na is actually super not use to the space since both her rooms in Sg and Brissy were pretty compact. It's so big that I've actually no idea what to do with all the extra space.

In my opinion, this room is everything Na wants, except the part where it's pretty tiring for a lazy woman to be walking up and down the room to get from her bed to her desk.

No comments: