Monday, July 14, 2008

Arch Nemesis

I thought leaving a tropical country like Singapore would mean I'm free of house lizards, but I was wrong.

1+ weeks of staying in Brisbane, I assumed that house lizards don't manifest Brisbane at all, but tonight, I was proven that maybe because it's the winter, so they've been hibernating, and since the weather has been getting warmer, the lizards are coming out to feed/play/scare me.While having a very confusing conversation with my parents on msn, I found a lizard on the other side of the caravan window, right beside me.

About this confusing conversation, my mom is having problems with the msn in her computer.
So I tried asking her questions so that I can try and help to find the problem, but she's too busy asking her own questions and complaining about her problems to bother about me.
So much for complaining about us, ignoring her questionS in her sms-es.

So she keeps signing out, and when she signs back in again, she'd open up another mass conversation window.

And my dad's who's as good as a computer illiterate, would stick to the old window, having no idea that my mom has started a whole new conversation.

So my mom is busy finding out her problems, totally ignoring my help, and my dad got curious after finding out that there's actually another conversation going on in his computer.

"Mummy. Answer my question. Did you download EXACTLY what you downloaded for papa in his computer?"

"Papa, do you see a blinking button on the bottom of your screen?"

And it took them 5 mins and 3 repeats to answer these 2 questions. But it doesn't matter cuz they'll be back to their frenzy again straight away.

Parents.
They're too used to Talk and Obey.
They should really Stop and Listen sometimes.

I raised my white flag and pushed them to my fat brother.
We shall settle later in the Vcall where conversations flow more smoothly.

-----------------------------------Edit 9:38pm (GMT +10)----------------------------------
IT'S A BIG DEAL!!!

I have to blog this immediately!!!

I'm not sure if you can see this properly, but Yunho's using the SAME laptop as MINE!!!

This was during their T Tour Photoshoot.

OMG!!! I was screaming out loud in my room!!!!!

Like finally there's life in my body after so many days of dead silence!!!!!!

THE SAME LAPTOP!!!
It's probably not his laptop, but WHAT IF IT IS????
of maybe WHAT IF IT BELONGED TO ANOTHER MEMBER???
OMG!!!!!!!!

YUNHO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of myself.

1st it was the converse sneakers and Junsu, my No.2.
Now it's My Laptop and Yunho, My Number One.

I can laugh in my sleep and even laugh myself awake tonight.

Wahahahaha!!!

Credit: breakupshell & westkitsune

No comments: