Saturday, July 26, 2008

You don't mind right?

First things first.
My blog HARDLY has any photos/pictures that DON'T revolve around TVXQ.
So I'm not accustomed to uploading anything besides TVXQ.
Therefore, updates of Na's Life In Brisbane will mostly come in text.
Live with it.

Next, life has gotten a little more entertaining since a senior got us (me & 2 other new Sg girls who're now my buddies) an amazing program.

It's called DC.
Apparently, I suspect, designed by a college geek, this program allows LAN connection to everyone in the college who has this program.
It works like Ares.
You can download movies, music, TV show, softwares, anything that can be shared through this program.
The best part is, it doesn't eat up any download quota at all!
Think of it like we're sharing/transfering files through a network.
A combination of IRC and Ares.

So, the first thing I did was to get myself Gossip Girl (which someone owed me since forever), Family Guy all Seasons, and a couple of movies.

Which brings me to the main point of this post.
I was "blown" away by the bitching and slutting scripted in Gossip Girl.

Gossip Girl Reality Check
The actors don't even look like 18 year olds!
18 year olds look like my neighbours.
But they do act like 18 year olds, like my neighbours.

And then while blog surfing, I found the MOST dramatic entry ever posted!
This person probably never watched Gossip Girl, but WaWa (a random name I gave to this person) practically reenacted the story of Gossip Girl.

Or maybe WaWa thinks he/she is one of the actors in the show, bitching and slutting in his/her blog.

This is so Gay.

Hmm... maybe my honorable friend might know who I'm talking about.
And if you do know who u are, tell me if I'm too obvious.

I know I can't get killed if WaWa finds out, because it'll cost ALOT of money to get here and WaWa probably don't have that money.
But I'll very much prefer to not let anything happen.

No comments: