Saturday, July 12, 2008

Urgh!!

I couldn't resist! I went to watch TVXQ's Doushite PV which took up 12mb!!
It wasn't even HQ!!

I'll need 100mb to watch We Got Married HyunJoong/HwangBo cuts!!!
I can't afford that!!

This is where my 12mb went:

It was worth it though.
I'm playing the song on loop now on my wmp.

I need more TVXQ!!!!!!
That video is tempting me for more YTs but it's gonna eat up my limit and before you know it, i'm on my next 1gb card.

Furthermore, my trip to the city today was pretty expensive...
Let me see...
Cotton On,
Supre,
City Beach,
Jay Jay, and
Krispy Kreme.
Total Spent: A$75 = ard S$100 (in 1.32 exchange rate).

I kinda went overboard and undisciplined because I was drowned in all the Big Red Sale and Discount Signboards all around Queen Street.

Oh yea, it's mid-year sale season in Brisbane right now, so things are gg at A$10/15/25/30 in almost all of the shops. You can even find good A$5 stuff if you're lucky.

Spree anyone?
I charge A$5 per order for handling fees.
Shipping at your own cost.
Wahahaha!

Pictures only when I get my addresses!
Yes, this is a threat! I'm not kidding.
So send them right now!

No comments: