Tuesday, July 01, 2008

This kid is good!

Yikes!

A 14 year old who has the moves!

Okays, I'm referring to the kid in the front at the start of the performance.
Freaking hell after I've watched the video, I don't believe that this kid is just 14 this year!
Korea stars debut really early these days...

I didn't know them before, but I went to wiki them straight after watching this video to find out who's that kid in the front.
This is what I found in wiki:

TAEMIN
Stage name: Taemin (태민 or 泰民)
Birth name: Lee Taemin (이태민)
Birth date: July 18, 1993(age 14)
Position: Lead Dancer, Vocal

This 14 year old kid w/o a picture in wiki is the lead dancer of Shinee (pronounced as Shiny - yes, koreans and their english...), which means it's that kid in the front of the formation, cuz judging from SM's habits, they ALWAYS put the lead dancer in the front, whether or not they can sing.
It applies to SuJu, TVXQ (and previously Shinhwa).

Anyways, this kid's dancing style reminds me of Eunhyuk/Donghae (and alittle Junsu). But also different at the same time..

Erm.... no. He does not remind me of Yunho at all because Yunho's dancing style is unique to his own. Period.

Oh, and I've finally come to terms with the rumours about Shinee being the new TVXQ from the "SM Super Star Factory".

Their Chris Brown performance is pretty tight. I can't deny that they probably have what it takes in the future to make it big like their sunbaes.

Haven't really heard them sing though, they might not be as good. Afterall, Junsu and Jaejoong are Vocal Powerhouses.
But I must say, the lead vocal of Shinee, Jonghyun (the kid who sang the most in this perf.) is pretty cute.
Other than that, the others should try re-styling themselves.

No comments: