Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Exception

Since I'm always seen as a person without troubles and I'm presumed to have a life of comfort, I'd be assumed to have no worries in life.

But they often fail to learn that the life of an adult is alot more complicated than a child. As one gains in age, the mind starts to get complex and creates problems on its own.

Therefore, don't think that I live a smooth-sailing life and that would make me the least worrisome person you know.

I've tried to suppress the feeling of being neglected once at home, which then blew up into frustrations and jealousy. And it seems like with my personality and character, I can never run away from situations like this.

When I finally feel like I found the person whom I can throw all my sorrows safely at, I had to leave that person for a long time. I am left with no choice but to hold back the pleasure it brings me to vomit all my discomfort out and learn to live my old life back.

This person pampered me with the habit of speaking my mind and not mindful of the consequences if anything gets leaked out because I know it will never happen. It's been wonderful knowing you, and yes, this honored person is an exception.

Thank you for being there.
I hope that we won't feel too distant the next time we meet and we can still remain close friends again.

P.S. This kinda sounds like a break-up.

No comments: