Saturday, July 12, 2008

Everyone Dead?

C'mon! I've only got 3 address replies since my last post!

Fine, I'll get the ball rolling.

Na's address:

Attn: Sheena Ng
Union College
38 Upland Road
St. Lucia Q4067

So there, now you got mine, I need yours.
I'll only get photos of the Beautiful Brisbane up only when I get at least 5 more addresses!

Until then, you'll only see letters. >.<

My dear friend finally decides to blog again, and I see her typing like so many other non-korean k-pop fans with the korean text for laughing and emotexts like T.T and etc.

Speaking of K-pop fan, bad news for all the Anti-Sheena-Loves-TVXQ mates out there, cuz Na found an Extreme K-pop Lover Singaporean who's moving into my college during O-week. (She wants to stay with her mom for now, so she's like in a hotel now.)
She goes to Soompi, Youtube, and download Kpop videos just like Me!!
Except that her fandom is not restricted to TVXQ only, but all of K-pop.

I'm a Mega TVXQ fan, which ultimately leads to me become a part of Kpop and a little Jpop fan as well, so we Click!

Wahahahaha!!!

She's passing me some chi subbed (gosh! this wld be the way to maintain my mandarin standards) SS501 videos and whatever else she has.

SHE HATES SOSHI TOO!!!
rofl!!

2 days and I've used 100mb w/o videos, just RSS Feeds of my TVXQ (& Kpop) updates. Some used on my Singapore Sweethearts' blogs and msn v-call home and on www.cna for my only way to keep myself connected to Sg and Asia.

That's quite an accomplishment!
Therefore, I'm gonna reward myself by sparing 50mb tonight or tmr for Youtubing.
*Big Smiles*
I can't wait!

Not forgetting that I'm NOT gonna miss out on DL-ing TVXQ's coming soon single next week, which I'll make a 10mb allowance, just in case.
I've been anticipating it for soooo long!
I can't miss it, never!

It's 10mins to 12nn here in Brisbane, although I know it says I blogged this 2hrs earlier, that because I didn't adjust the time in my blogger.
I'm heading down to the City and grab myself a few Krispy Kremes for the weekend.
Wahahaha!
I see jealous souls!

Until then!
Addresses People!!!!

No comments: