Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yunho is Shy!! Gah!!!

Again, I couldn't resist. This time, I had another friend to share the download quota, so it's slightly less expensive.


Oh lord! Yunho blushes in front of his idol!
But too bad it's all an act, because the TVXQ scenes and JeonJiHyun scenes were done separately and CGI-ed together.
Otherwise it'll probably be impossible for Yunho to film anything at all!!

I love Yunho's FanBoy expressions!!!
(it kinda makes him feel more real than ever)

I bet if Changmin's one was HanGaIn, he'll be as crazy as I am right now!!!
I'm kinda hoping that the both of them will be able to work tgt one day, so i can see Changmin's Fanboy reactions... Wahahahahaha!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Random Part

Weekend lunch = Dreadful.

No. of Nivea products in my room = 6.
What has 3rd year in Poly done to me?

Off to dreadful-ness now.
See you.

No comments: