Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I need to buy 4D!

I kena bird shit.

seriously.

I was by the lake with Janice, trying to take photos of the B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L scenery of the campus (Yes, not 1 lake but 3 lakes in the school that is by the river.) And while viewing the pictures taken, a bird decides to have a go on top of me.
I never knew why my dad is always so paranoid about standing under trees, but now I do.

It landed on my sleeves.

Grossed Out!!

So on our way back, we were discussing whether if this was a lucky or unlucky thing to happen.

And I concluded that it's my unlucky day.

So when I got home, turned on my computer and started my routine of surfing CNA for my only way to get connected to the world, an msn alert got me in shock!

Shan probably knew about this quite a while ago, but I only just found out today that there's actually a TVXQ boy fan whom I'm friends with!!!!!!!!

I'm still in shock.

He was exclaiming how handsome his DP is and I was like, mine's hotter.

Whatever.
Yours is Pretty. Mine is HOT. period.

He probably doesn't read my blog, but I'm still in shock and I need somewhere to release my excitement.

So now, I conclude that today indeed is a Lucky day for me.

Maybe people reading this can try to buy 4D with a set of numbers I'll give out for free on this blog, just because I'm happily in shock right now.

Na's Lucky 4D No. : 6286

How I arrived at these numbers?
wahahahaha!
6th February 1986.
Go Figure.
(If u're not a TVXQ fan, don't bother.)

I've not recovered from the shock.
Excuse me.
My first Dong Bang guy friend.
I'm gasping.

Thank me if the numbers really comes out for 4D.

--------------------------------------Edit-------------------------------------------

Oh! and thankfully I didn't get the Haptic phone (that TVXQ did a CF with SNSD) because there's a NEW HAPTIC THAT ONLY HAS TVXQ ENDORSING!!!!!!!!!!!

but Yunho doesn't use Haptic:
(Credit as tagged)
Photo taken when they recently returned to Kimpo Airport.
Jaejoong doesn't even use Samsung.

So maybe I should consider iPhone 3G.
It's out in Aus btw, hahas... heard it's only gonna be released in Sg end of the year... Poor things.

No comments: