Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Before I begin Chapter Two

I can't start on Chapter Two because Mao² (aka Zeewee) hasn't sent me the photos yet.

Anyways, I said that I'll refrain from the Hollywood Bowl Fancams but apparently I lied.

How can I miss out on Junsu's solo opening to the event by singing the Korea National Anthem Live!!!

JUNSU IS THE BEST!!!!

I can't miss Yunho's DongBangShinKi cheer during their introduction segment.

and they freaking sang the First TVXQ song I Fell In Love With, aka Tonight. According to the Fancam's lousy audio and heavy girlfan's screaming, they were perfect.
Heys! They did hit all the high notes safely, although Jaejoong looks like his having an awfully hard time hitting his Super Super High Note in one part of the song.

Yunho's hair is Hotter than Singapore's Heat Rays!!!

And there's been this rumour going on about Junsu dating SNSD's leader, Taeyon because they were spotted really close on stage during the Balloons performance. Hmm.. from the little pictures (I still refuse to watch the Fancam cuz I'm still in denial) I've see on Soompi, their hands touched for merely 10 seconds and Taeyeon had her hands around his waist for another 10 seconds in 2 separate occassions.

Anyways, I have nothing against the leader, although I don't exactly like her either... but Junsu is SM's gem and she better not try and ruin his bright future!

No comments: