Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's only a Diploma

Grad Day is tomorrow and I've not ironed my dress.
That's the problem when my maid is not around.

Anyways, my mom wants to take leave on Wed to attend my Grad Day and my dad is going to take time off his work to watch me take my Diploma.

But this is what I told them, "Don't need to come lar. It's just a Diploma. When I get my degree in Australia then the whole family come and watch me Graduate."

I don't know why, but I'm not at all interested in attending Graduation. But for the sake of my friends and to leave behind memories before departing, I feel obliged to turn up.

Anyways, check out ACW's blog. He just did an online quiz that got me O.o
Here's my result:





WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Accounting/Finance/Marketing

You should strongly consider majoring (or minoring) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or related majors (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (CIS or MIS), Entrepreneurship, International Business, Operations Management, Public Administration, Real Estate, Risk Management, Sports Management).




It is possible that the best major for you is your 2nd, 3rd, or even 5th listed category, so be sure to consider ALL majors in your OTHER high scoring categories (below). You may score high in a category you didnt think you would--it is possible that a great major for you is something you once dismissed as not for you. The right major for you will be something 1) you love and enjoy and 2) are really great at it.




Consider adding a minor or double majoring to make yourself standout and to combine your interests. Please post your results in your myspace/blog/journal.


Accounting/Finance/Marketing


88%

Visual&PerformingArts


88%

HR/BusinessManagement


75%

Psychology/Sociology


63%

French/Spanish/OtherLanguage


44%

Education/Counseling


44%

PoliticalScience/Philosophy


44%

Mathematics/Statistics


38%

English/Journalism/Comm


38%

Physics/Engineering/Computer


38%

History/Anthropology/LiberalArts


31%

Religion/Theology


19%

Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health


19%

Biology/Chemistry/Geology


19%



I'm only posting this because I'm kinda surprise at how accurate it is.
Basically all the Majors that I can see myself doing appears at the top and those at the bottom are things I don't even wanna remember.

Okay, maybe the Quiz predicted that I should do the 5th choice because it kinda sensed my obsession of all things Korean and Japanese.

Oh, and many might find choice no.2 sounds off-track because I've lied low-profile all my life. But did you know that since young, I aspired to be an *Ahem* actress *Blush* and I've always loved dancing of sorts but I'm too lazy to take up any at all.
Choir and A cappella (Popcorn) was the nearest I've got to this category.

No comments: