Friday, May 02, 2008

The reason behind my Screaming and Yelling.

Every time I watch any of these videos, I start screaming and stomping my feet in anger.
I almost tear down the entire building + my neighbour's.

30seconds


15seconds


I'm having a terrible headache right now.. all because of these 2 videos.
TIFFANY IS SUCH A SLUT!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica was suppose to be paired up with Jaejoong, but I don't know why Tit-less Tiffany ends up with YunJae.
This is so MADDENING!!!!!!

Must be because of their past... because Jaejoong & Yoochun (& Heechu + KangIn + Donghae) finally realised that Jessica is actually a WHORE in disguise... but they didn't realise that Jessica's BFF, Tiffany is a BIGGER WHORE!

I'm sorry, I can't bash these people anywhere else but here. Let me just let it all out. All those who disagrees, just stop reading and leave. It's none of your business that I hate SNSD and call them Bitches and Sluts.

On to lighter updates, I've been trying to divert my focus to other things other than TVXQ to lessen my pain.

Such as....

They are just sooo cute and funny.
I think I might just rewatch the whole thing again.

Oh, and btw, just to rant a little bit more... my dad's company is recently facing some major manpower changes. And I think I might lose my slacker life anytime soon if the situation doesn't get any better.

So please, if anyone is interested in a job as an Accountant, or anyone has any friends to recommend, please please holler asap.

I can't do any Accounting, my dad knows that.
But he will need me to do Payroll... which means HR.
Dang!
I take Marketing for Christsake!

No comments: