Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dead and Dumb

Dead

My whole family is going to go Maid-less for 2 entire weeks because my maid is going back home.
Her contract isn't up yet, but my parents are letting her home for 2 weeks because of insecurity.

According to her, she's possessed by Black Magic (suspected to be casted on her by her Admirer who she rejected because of her husband).
Apparently, this Black Magic is so powerful that the (I have no idea what it's called, but I shall call it...) Shaman knows about her location and the people in the family she's working for.
*Yikes!*
My mom freaked out!

So she needs to go back to Indonesia, find a priest and get rid of the Black Magic.
I got suspicious, but being a bummer at home for so many months, I did realise that she's getting abit sloppy these few weeks. I thought she was just in a bad mood.

She said there were people in the village who got cursed before and had to go to the priest to clear the dirty magic. After staying at the priest's house for a few days, they went home and their lives were back to normal again.

When we ask her how she know she's cursed, she said she have panadol-incurable-headaches, sore all over the body, giddiness, feels tired easily, and there's been quite a few injuries since she came to our house.
I must admit that in 20 years of my life, she's the most accident prone maid we've hired.

Okays, so since my mom is feeling insecure about the Black Magic in the house, and she's not efficient with the Black Magic in her, then we'll get her cured asap.

and she's really interested in continuing her work here, I mean she barely earn anything after paying the agency and working for only a year. It'll be pointless to return home for good and not gaining any profits.

Dumb
Okays... after more than a year of being a student at BBDC, I just realise that I can transfer money into my BBDC account through Internet Banking at DBS.com. Now I only have 1 month left to use this service. -_-


Lastly, more TVXQ dogs. This time, it's just the Kim Family quite a few months back.
As in Kim Junsu and Kim Junho.

Shaki is such a bully!!
Yeps, he's the oldest among the DongBang Dogs and Hoki is just adorable!!
There're ppl saying that that human hand belongs to Junho, but I'm having my reserves. and they say that's Junsu's home and the lady voice might be Junsu's mom, but who knows...
anyway, I conclude that Shaki is Violent.

No comments: