Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Elements Misses Each Other - Chapter One

I have so much to complain about:

The Heat Rays are Killing Me!!

My Dad complains about the upsurge in the PUB Bills because the air-con is running alot more recently.

I'm losing my patience and I can't stay still and concentrate on something for too long.

TVXQ went LA for Hollywood Bowl and I'm stuck in Scorching Singapore.
I'm not watching the fancams because I can't bear seeing more of TVXQ and SNSD on the same stage, singing and dancing to Balloons tgt.
I'm resisting myself from the fan accounts because I'm growing green w envy at every word that registers in my head.


I'm sick and feeling terrible but I still have so many gatherings to go where I have to gobble down food that feeds the sick viruses in my body.

I've been talking about Australia so much that I feel like cooping at home and not meet any new people who doesn't know about it.

My maid is only gone for 2 days and my family is in a chaos.

It's only been 2 days and I feel like my room is in a mess. There's 2 more weeks to go!!

I missed TVXQ on TV just afew hours ago because I was not at home!!

That's about all I have to rant for now... I'm too lazy to work my brain for anything at all. Blame it on the Heat Rays.

Anyways, Elements seem to be missing each others companion alot lately. The number of times we've met up this month is more than the times we've seen each other last year. And when I mean meet up, I meant the entire Elements.

First it was 12th May where we all gathered for the May Babies Bday Dinner.

The May Babies a.k.a. fan of Yunho and Jaejoong.
There's a story behind the bears, but I shall not talk about it here since it's been covered in Elements' blog.

We love our presents! Shan has every right to threaten me with that pillow case. I hug it to sleep every night singing Hug.. (kk.. not funny)
This year is so Yunhofied for me❣❣
Our usual attempts at Jump Shots which failed terribly.. This was the best one out of the hundreds and thousand shots we took.

And lastly, the most organised shot of the night...
May I present to you Elements from the oldest on the right to the youngest on the left.
And I shall stop revealing more stupid shots before I start hearing complaints from both readers and contributors.
There are really too many crazy photos that I'm itching to share... but nvm...

Photo credits to Zeewee and Shan.

No comments: