Thursday, May 08, 2008

How to Laugh and Cry At The Same Time

3 videos are all it takes to make me drop tears of sorrow and laugh out loud at the same time.

Video Version 1

I totally love Yoona in here (the 1 paired with Yoochun). She's definitely SNSD's CF (Commercial) Queen. A natural.
I happy that TIFFANY SLUT is not suppose to take interest in Yunho, but it hurts to see Yunho trying so hard for the SLUT.
JESSICA WHORE should keep her hands off Changmin! He's still a virgin!!
But the part where Changmin fall off the bike was just LMAO!
The BESTEST Part of the video has gotta be Junsu.
When Junsu caught the rest in the act, he takes out the phone, takes pictures and threatens the others to reveal them.
Junsu totally OWNS the entire CF.
After watching it, everyone would totally forget about anything before and only remember Junsu's Acting.

Video Version 2

This is probably the version I hate the most.
Reason 1: The YoochunJaejoongWHORE moment was just Grrrrr!!!
Why must Jessica stand infront of Jaejoong!?
Why must it be Yoochun to push Jaejoong!?
Why must Jaejoong fall and hit Jessica!?
It's all a Scam!!
Reason2: The part where Yunho went to Hug TIFFANY SLUT!!!
People who know me well enough will know how much I'm FUMING at that moment!!! I'm ERUPTING!!!!!
Still, Junsu owns this CF.
How he enters into the picture by singing (SNSD's song) and dancing to it.. AH!!! I was SCREAMING as hard as I was fuming. And the door opens and Junsu's shocked face!! Classic!
And he runs off threatening the people in the lift again...

Video Version 3

This is definitely the most subtle one, therefore, the most acceptable one. Only because of it consists of my Top 3 Favourites with so much YunJae and HoSu in it.
But that TIFFANY SLUT has to ruin it all.
Junsu comes in questioning Yunho, who runs off feeling so embarrassed.
I'm SCREAMING LOUDER THAN EVER!!!

Junsu was a Rocker in Anyband, and now he Rocked the Anycall Haptic CF.
and there's no SNSD around to corrupt him.

My conclusion is, if this phone ever comes to Sg, I'm definitely getting it.
Just because....

Na TVXQ

No comments: