Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Ponytail Moves!!

The Ponytail left Yunho but it seems like it's refusing to leave TVXQ for good, because Yoochun is spotted in a ponytail for the ending of Taiwan's 'O' Asia Concert.
*Gasp!*
The ponytail is not gonna haunt this blog, so no pictures for you. Go to the www to search it for yourself.

I Miss My Darling So Much!!!
This is HAWT!! I'm guessing it's the Rising Sun Jump. (Taiwan Concert)

Am I seeing things or is his hair reddish brown? OMG!! I just dyed my hair in brown and reddish brown highlights. (It was suppose to be red highlights, but the colour is fading away...) I soooo Love our Hairstylist! They can get together. Wahahaha~

I admit, I can't get enough of his new short crop.

Junsu's hair is back to basics (which means Black).
Only Yoochun has done nothing to the horrible highlights, I thought I was seeing him in the T Live Tour when the Taiwan Concert pics were out.
Doesn't Jaejoong look SEXY in those frames?

And I realise that Yunho can't seem to put his hands down in every picture. I swear in all the Taiwan airport picture I've seen in Soompi, Yunho's hand is always up. I'm guessing he really misses the Taiwan fans.

Oh.. and just before they left Korea for Taiwan, they did an interview on a Korea Entertainment show.
How I know? Check out the outfits in this video and the pictures above.

Translations on the video's More Info pane.
Omg.. I'm fighting with Japan Ajummas (Aunties) for Yunho's Love. *Frowns*
and Yes, SNSD should know better not to meddle with TVXQ's fans. They are giving TVXQ such a headache now..
And I was laughing so much at the ending. Junsu Yah! Is Kenya even in Asia???

Lastly,

Saengilchukahamnida Shan!!
Happy 20th Birthday To You~!!

and Happy Mother's Day to everyone's Mummy!

All picture credits to Soompi and as tagged.

No comments: