Saturday, May 10, 2008

This is definitely just the beginning

Remember I once said I might be flying soon?
Well, the air tickets are not confirmed but the destination is.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Na is going to Australia to change her life.

I wasn't sure before because all I had was an Acceptance Letter, but now my mind is more or less settled on setting foot in Aussie Land. Although I've not yet replied the offer letter, but I'm looking for accommodation, checking out air-rates and most importantly, my mom is striking out the dates on the calender to take leave for her daughter's life changing experience.

This is worth celebrating, but I can think of alot of other reasons to cry about.

Putting myself aside, I think I'm gonna miss everyone's 21st Coming Up Party.
Oh... I might be able to make it back for December Babies Parties though. Cuz school ends on 29th November 2009 for me.

Thank goodness it's not the 10th anniversary of Elements I'm gonna miss.

I probably won't know how well/badly my brother is gonna do for his As until I'm back for a visit. But if it's so bad that he can't go local but needs to cross the seas then I'll definitely be the first person they'll come to.

I wonder how is my family gonna survive w/o "Na the Housekeeper" at home to keep it safe. I am not embarrassed to admit that I'm the person who notes the birthdays, entertain the repairmen and amuse my brothers. On the other hand, "Na the Housekeeper's" part-time job as the Bosses' secretary (or PA) will have to start worrying about the vacancy.

And finally, TVXQ (or even Kpop) is so much harder to come by in Australia, much less the suburbs. Thinking about it just makes me shrug.

But on a lighter note, if I fail my Driving Test in June, I can always go to Australia to get my license, which is 10times easier than Singapore and totally convertible when I return.

Concisely, my future is more or less settled for.
and to those who are truly concerned, I have approximately 1.5 more months before setting off. Exact date to be confirmed much later on.

I'll blog more about it after I've paid the fees, because that's when everything is for sure.

No comments: