Thursday, May 01, 2008

HIP HIP HOORAY!!

TVXQ IS #1 ON JAPAN'S ORICON WEEKLY CHART!!!!!

Popular male vocal group TVXQ recently reached the top of the Japanese Oricon Chart.

The group's 22nd single "Beautiful You" ranked number one on the Oricon daily chart the day it was released on April 23. The song also ranked number one on the May 5 weekly chart.

With "Beautiful You" topping the Japanese Oricon Chart, TVXQ has become the first Asian group to do so in the 24 years and five months since "Love is Over," sung by a Taiwanese female artist, topped the chart in December, 1983.

TVXQ is currently on a nationwide tour in Japan, performing in a total of 17 concerts in front of 150,000 fans. The grand finale of TVXQ's "TVXQ 3rd Live Tour 2008-T" will take place at the Super Arena in Saitama on May 6.

Asian and even European fans are expected to flock to the final performance which will be held over Japan's long weekend.

Source : KBS World
Credit: ciarain@Asianfanatics


No words can express my joy for the boys at this moment.
This makes TVXQ's value rise 1,000,000,000 times!

QP was asking who's SNSD.
I don't wanna introduce any of them cuz I'd be giving them free publicity.
I found a fancam of the Sluts filming Samsung's Anycall CF with My TVXQ, which is what made me erupt.
The user disabled the embedding, but I wouldn't wanna contaminate my blog either, so I'll just add a hyperlink.

This is the best fancam I've found. The rest were atrocious.
There's quite abit of SoulFighters in this fancam.
First they team up to carry Yoochun, as instructed by the director I suppose.
Then Changmin tries to strangle Jaejoong...
And the other fancams just made me feel violently terrible.

One one hand, I wanna see this video badly because it's been awhile since TVXQ is in Korea. But on the other hand, SNSD's presence just ruins everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dad's company is looking for an Accountant urgently.
Nice working environment.
(Woodlands Area)
Salary is negotiable.
Anyone interested please do not hesitate to holler.

Reality Check
30minutes ago, I just realised that it's already 1st May.
I'm dreading the next 2 days to come.
I've decided to coop at home and hide under covers (cowardly like an ostrich),
hoping that time will stop if I prevent myself from seeing daylight.

Before you know it, I'm qualified for a kid to call me "Auntie".
*YELLS IN DESPAIR!!!*

No comments: