Friday, May 09, 2008

My Darling is BACK!!!

After the T Live Tour is done, TVXQ is not having any break because their last stretch of the 'O' Asia Concert is straight up.

I'm guessing my Yunho chopped off his ponytail for the 'O' Asia Concert image. They need to be consistent, you know?
My mood has improved so much since I heard of this news.

Since the start of the T Live Tour, Yunho's ponytail has been haunting me.
I've slowly left the soompi thread and because the thread moves so quickly, I'm at least 50 pages behind!
Because of this news, I'm currently back-tracking nearly 20pages of the thread to update myself a little.

Yunho's long hair made me dread looking at pictures in the forum... but now that I know Yunho is back to the previous hair, I'm so looking forward to seeing new pictures of Yunho.

Have I shared this yet?

Changmin's dog is the highlight!
But Junsu and Jaejoong is kinda right. When you put all 5 dogs together, you'll probably only see 4.
Qp, if you're reading this, be happy that Changmin is shining in Japan. (:

Btw, TVXQ's next single is in July. Wow... probably their last single before returning to Korea for their 4th Korean album.

Picture credits to Seungri@Soompi

No comments: