Saturday, May 03, 2008

Unforgettable

This is probably the birthday I dread most, but everyone made it so unforgettable.

It'll take ALOT of effort to out-do today for my 21st.

It's the first time in a day, I'm sending people out of my house.
and It's the first time in a day I'm receiving uninvited (but welcomed) guest at my home.
Everyone is appearing in my house, trying to pop a surprise on me.
And everyone is not doing a good job at it.

My 2nd "Surprise" for the day.
Last night, shan kept reminding me that she'll give me a wake-up call at 9.30am for breakfast with her.
Assuming that I normally sleep like a dead corpse until late afternoons, she decided to launch her surprise visit.

But haiz.... some pointers for shan (Detective Na on the job) :

1stly, don't you guys already know that the more unnatural you guys act, the more suspicious I get?

2ndly, after the 1st surprise attack, I'm already having my guard against anything suspicious.

3rdly, your constant reminders last night just gave you away.

4thly, which is why I woke up at 9am, waiting for something exciting to happen.

and when there was no call at 9.30am, it's pretty obvious that there was no morning call at all.

I stationed at my desk, with the curtains up, turning my head whenever I see a passer-by at my gate.

But my cutie pie SuJu boys on YouTube were just too distracting. I missed Shan sneaking outside my house and climbed the gate to get into my house.

Anyways, I was already up re-watching SuJu's Full House, laughing my ass off when she enters my room w/o knocking.

The best part is always about the presents.
According to this, I was suppose to realise that shan hid something in my room after chancing upon her blog. And I'd have to go ard looking for it.
But of all places, she had to hide a CD in the fridge.
Hello? CDs and moisture is like Fire & Water.

Because she got worried that the CD will freeze to death by the time I realise anything, she finally relent and gave it away.

Thank goodness nothing happened to the CD.
It's freaking the Bigeast Fanclub Edition!!!

I really didn't know how to express myself at that moment.
but...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
(although this wld make my CD collection abit wrong bcuz if you realise, I don't own any Singles at all....)
I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!

btw, BigEast is TVXQ (Tohoshinki)'s Japan Fanclub...
(like a dedicated Cassiopeia for the Japanese)
and the BigEast always have a bunch of official merchandises and this is one of them!!
It's Limited (i think...)!!!
Kamsahamnida!!!

Now, I wanna dedicate this song to everyone who tried to launch a surprise on me.
Especially Shan, whom my kor wants to sue because according to him, you were trespassing.
This is for all of you.

Unforgettable - Chinese version for all the non-Kpop lovers out there.

This is dedicated to you, so listen whether you like it or not.

Thank You U

No comments: