Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rejuvenated

Suddenly, I feel alive again.
It's been months since I've been so occupied.
After Nivea, classes and exams, I gave myself a break, and couldn't find the motivation to run my motor again.
Since my maid left, and the nearing of Aussieland, I find myself piled up with tasks and errands once again.
It feels kinda good to be occupied after stoning for too long.

Anyways, I've checked out my 1.5 years of study in Brisbane. It's been more or less confirm that I'd be spending my 21st overseas, but knowing me, I won't let it pass just like that.
I'm already planning for a make-up party, or maybe even coming up with excuses for a week off in school...

I'd most probably won't see the daylights of Sunny Singapore for 5 months after my first departure.
Expect me to turn up before X'mas, so get my presents ready!

And finally, Yes! It's been confirmed. University of Queensland is the place for me!
Buying the Bank Draft and submitting my acceptance forms tomorrow.
From 24th May 2008, 10am onwards, I'd be destined for Brisbane.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Na's S Bear finally has a face!
Na's S Bear appeared in the 2008 Yunhofied Birthday Gifts Collection, but it was still faceless when I took that photo.
As of yesterday, I gave it a new face to live with and Na's S Bear is Loving It!!

Anyways, TVXQ should be in NYC right now.
Apparently there were people who claimed to have seen them in Vegas, and just recently, the boys were spotted in NYC.
Therefore, they believe that they went Vegas right after LA and now they are in NYC.
One thing is for sure, their purpose of visit is still unknown.

Shan!!! Photos!!!

No comments: