Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I still can't start on Chapter Two

HaireeZeeWee do you hear read me??

It's been almost a week and I find myself learning more than I did for the past few months.
The List of Things Na Learnt:

How to use a vacuum.
How to iron*.
How to mop the floor*.
How to do the dishes quickly*.
How to water the plants w min. spillage*.
*In Na's Context.

Unfortunately, I still didn't manage to figure out the bloody washing machine. I think the washing machine hates me, because the front-load door refuses to open for me!
But it's okay, since I've managed to sneak my clothes into the big pile for my mum to wash it unnoticeably. Hehe~

Btw, How to operate a Washing Machine is my ultimate goal for Australia.
Talking about Australia, I just found a way for all friends (and foes if i have any) to not miss me too much during this 1.5years.
Since all the guys are going to serve the nation bald soon, take it that I'm one of them (except tt I'm not shaving my brain) and the time will fly by quicker.... I think.

And as for me, because the guys are serving the nation bald longer than I'm gonna be away, I'll have half less friends to worry about, which means half less friends to keep in contact with during my stay in Aussieland. (:

But the only regret is that I'm gonna be missing out on the naked heads everyone has been anticipating for...
Calling out to all girlfriends out there. While I'm away, please do snap lotsa photos of all our baldy friends and send them to me in Aussieland.
(Just making sure that I don't miss out on all the fun ^^)

Back to work!
Temporary Full-Time Housekeeper/cleaner signing out!

No comments: