Friday, May 23, 2008

I Have The 'Cutest' Friends

This year's birthday, I've received quite afew photo frames to put up in my room.
I'm not sure if it's the new room's decor that inspired them to give me photos to put up, because I do have alot of pictures hanging on my walls (be it TVXQ or Not).

As I was about to start rearranging my collection of murals, I realise how "Cute" my friends can get.

This is the present I got from 4 Lovelies ❥It doesn't seem like anything is wrong because you won't realise it until you try to mount it.
FYI, it was made by 2 "cute" friends:
1 who never seems to be ever going to get any pictures to blog after adding her tagbaord for a special someone,
and another who insists that we should agree with her that her bf is cute, literally.

Here's the issue:
My 2 'Cutest' friend actually glued the entire artwork to the backing of the frame UPSIDE DOWN.
Now tell me, am I suppose to hang the frame Upside Down as well??
How Cute (Not!).

Since I'm on the topic of presents already, here's the Yunhofied Birthday Gifts I've received.
Thank You So Much for Understanding Me So Perfectly! which isn't really hard to do so (:
I'm so gonna miss these people when I leave...

One more thing, TVXQ is mysteriously missing right now.
Ever since they left the hotel in LA, supposedly headed for the airport, there's no more news of any fan sighting the boys on earth.
No appearances at Gimpo Airport, Incheon Airport & Narita Airport.

Dang! the sudden disappearance means no activities, means fans have nothing to talk about, and they all ended up fussing about the Junsu and SNSD girl's rumour (which I totally don't give a damn bcuz it's pretty baseless).

Some say they are in Vegas, then another said they might be in San Francisco, and then others suspect that they've gone on a cruise.
Whatever.
It makes perfect sense for LSM (their boss) to make use of the trip to do photoshoots or MV filming in a faraway foreign land. You save air tix for a separate trip and the boys don't have anything new to promote in Korea and Japan nowadays anyways.

So now I can concentrate on keeping the house (surface) tidy.
More deeper darker secrets on my maid's black magic coming soon!

ZHIWEI!! PHOTOS!!!

No comments: